Last updated: April 1, 2022
When you register with us, apply for our Service, open and maintain an account with us or utilize interactive features of our Service, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide online and on applications or other forms, or through any communications we may have with you, such as your name, email address, address, social security number, date of birth, income, employment information, investment experience, risk tolerance, approximate net worth, as well as your comments, feedback and other general content of any communications;
- Information about your transactions with or through us, such as your account balance, trading activity, loan amount, and account history, if applicable.
We may also collect information indirectly from you in some of the following ways:
- Technical, navigational and other information transferred when visiting our Website or Service, including but not limited to, usage of interactive features, IP address, device type, and browser type;
- When you initiate an ACH relationship using instant verification (via Plaid);
- Information about you from other sources such as credit reporting agencies, qualified third-party vendors and affiliates, for account authentication, information verification and for use with fraud prevention technologies;
In addition, we may compile aggregate, anonymous, or de-identified data from various sources, including but not limited to accounts and transactions. This data, which we may use for our business purposes consistent with applicable law, does not identify individual customers.
The information we collect from you is necessary in order for us to comply with certain laws, including but not limited to federal, state, tax and anti-money laundering laws, as well as certain requirements of regulatory agencies, including but not limited to FINRA, the SEC and various state regulators. We also use the information for purposes of providing and improving the quality of the Options AI Service, as well as in communications with you. On certain occasions we may send you announcements relating to our Service, direct marketing or for requests for feedback. You can refuse to receive such messages in the future by clicking unsubscribe in one of the messages.
Options AI does not sell your nonpublic personal information. Except for the purposes described in this Policy, we do not disclose any personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone except as permitted or required by law or to cooperate with regulators and law enforcement authorities. We may disclose personal information we collect, such as that described above, to make our Service, as well as those offered by our service providers, available to you. This is limited to the following:
- We may disclose personal information to non-affiliated third parties in order to administer or process a transaction, product or service you have authorized or requested, or in the context of facilitating the settlement of a transaction. For example, we may be required to deliver personal information about you to third parties for certain investments or to validate customer identities when performing electronic transfers of funds and wires;
- We may disclose personal information to non-affiliated third parties in order to perform validation of customer identities, as required by applicable laws and regulatory requirements;
- We disclose personal information that you provide during the account opening process to our clearing firm, as required by applicable laws and regulatory requirements, to carry out or aid in certain functions, including but not limited to, account processing, surveillance, reconciliation, settlement, fulfillment, retention requirements, and document dissemination.
- We may share personal information between Options AI Financial LLC and its parent Options AI Inc., in order to provide in and improve products and the Service;
- We may disclose personal information to non-affiliated third parties and/or affiliate companies who provide services, such as, but not limited to, consulting, sales, customer support operations, payment processing, authentication services, and technical support or services;
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to protect nonpublic personal information. Our employees and third-party service providers have access to your personal information only on a "need to know" basis, as may be required to provide services to you, to maintain your account(s) or conduct our business.